Cable incorrectly installed - No contact from eir (Question)

Tags:

Hally2
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Hally2 has received from other members.

comments: 7
Author

6 December 2017, 06:47

Fibre cable installed appallingly down the side of house when it should have gone underground as agreed with sales rep ciaran purcell , this is about the eight time i have raised this but nobody at eir will contact me . Will see if they contact me if i dont pay first bill
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

6 December 2017, 06:50

How can i post photos of shoddy work here so everyone can see ir do i just do it on Facebook and Twitter and tag eir?
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 682
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

6 December 2017, 17:37

Hi Hally2,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here & I'm sorry to hear this.

The best team to deal with this issue for you is our Technical Support team, I'd recommend you to click here to chat with one of our agents & they'll be able to assist you further on this.

-Vaishali
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

6 December 2017, 18:19

Have tried that they passed me on to someone else. Went to live chat they passed me on to appointments who passed me somewhere else , u getting the message ? Sick of been passed around
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

6 December 2017, 18:20

And nobody dealing with the issue ......
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 700
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 December 2017, 09:40

Hi there Hally2

You can post images here if you want. There is an option to do so, so please post this here.

Would you mind sending me your full name and account number in a PM, please?

Once I have your account information & photos, I'll be sure to escalate this on for you

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

7 December 2017, 18:43

• Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

7 December 2017, 18:44

David halligan
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

7 December 2017, 18:44

Can i have an email to send photos.
  • Hally2
    Occasional Poster

Author

7 December 2017, 19:00

I cant send photos here as i am on a smart phone and no mountain icon to post have put them on twitter though. Would like an email i could send them to
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 700
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

8 December 2017, 09:27

Hi there Hally2

If you can't see an option for this, I would suggest logging in from either your PC or laptop as I need the photos in order to escalate this on. I'm still waiting for the rest of the information requested in PM too.

Just a gentle reminder not to post or open new threads in the Community for the same issue or simply saying "help", the system can pick this up as spamming and account might get blocked which I don't want as I want to resolve this for you.

Looking forward hearing back from you

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)