Engineer no-show (Question)

Vickyskywalker

You can see here how much appreciation Vickyskywalker has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

12 September 2017, 15:51

Hi,

An engineer was supposed to come in today between 9 and 12:30 and call 30 minutes beforehand. Neither thing happened. I received a text message a few days ago and a phone call yesterday to confirm the appointment, I confirmed it. It's now 14:45 and I've lost a day having to stay home for this.

Earlier I called customer services and was put on hold for about 10 minutes -I was on the phone for 16- until I ran out of credit (I don't have a phone line). The lady who answered was trying to get through to installations, or whatever the department is called, and said that she was going to give them my number in case the call got disconnected. Of course, they haven't called either.

I don't know who else to contact, I also chatted through the website and they couldn't help.

I find this lack of respect for the customer appalling, I'm a new customer and this is a terrible first impression.

There are a couple more providers available in the area, we're thinking of cancelling the order. If this is the level of customer service we can expect, it doesn't make it very appealing.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 126

12 September 2017, 16:14

Hi Vickyskywalker,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear this has caused you feel this way.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience you are having with the service. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you and I sincerely apologise for the customer journey on this.

I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Can you please PM your account number & full name?I'll look into this for you.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)