Premier photography voucher (Question)

Tags:

PabloGman
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation PabloGman has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

6 September 2017, 00:33

Has anybody else purchased a Huawei P10 on line and not received the €150 voucher that was meant to come withe phone. Every time {must be tenth time asking} the agent doesn't seem to have a clue what I'm talking about and they don't have access to the Internet because when I ask them to look at their own Web pages which clearly shows the offer they always come back to me to say I didn't know we had that offer it's a different dept. On line have their own deals. Surely you should be notified what deals Eir are offering. All I want is someone from Eir to contact me and say the vouchers are on their way. But at this stage I'm giving up but I will use this to my advantage as I can cancel my contract at any time as Eir haven't fulfilled their side of the contract by not forwarding on the voucher as this was the main reason I went with this bundle. SO Eir you have been warned. I am also going to be writing to Comreg regarding how the call centre staff handle omplaonts and queries and not in the good way. I feel the more complaints that are sent into Comreg Eir might take notice and start threading their customers a bit better.
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 145

6 September 2017, 14:12

Hi PabloGman,

Thanks for getting in touch& sorry to hear that. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Can you please PM your account number, full Name & email address? I'll look into this for you with the relevant team. once again, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Balaji
  • PabloGman
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation PabloGman has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

11 September 2017, 18:03

Sorry my email address is Paulglenno@gmail.com I forgot to add this to my last email to you.
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 145

12 September 2017, 12:20

I've received your PM. I'll respond to your PM shortly. -Balaji

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)