Sales and customer service is just a joke. (Question)

Tags:

voice14
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation voice14 has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

14 September 2017, 16:14

I'm a business customer, a new business in a new place so I needed broadband and 3 mobile phones....
Its a new place so I needed landline installed, called business sale and got connected to residential (this will happen frequently) after few unhelpful people I finally get connected to business sales. I'm told Eir doesn't have the address in the system (although 20 apartments an two other retail units have the service) so they will set up new address which will take 48hrs and I will get a call back, 7 days later I'm calling sale about an update but the address is not setup so we will have to do it again, 48hrs and wait for a call back. 3 days later (no contact) I call sales but get connected to customer service, explain the situation and get the landline ordered (email with confirmation). Get landline connected and I'm told that it needs to get activated, 48hrs. After 7 days I call sales to order broadband and mobile, line is still not active.... 48hrs later I order broadband and when I was on hold to mobile phones dept I get disconnected. Tried calling back for 3 hrs after 2 disconnections and getting connected to a wrong department numerous times I gave up. A week later I try again ( I need the phones and the bundle is supposed to be cheaper) tried ordering online but the website is very confusing) after 90 minutes on hold and talking to two sales ppl I finally order mobile and Im told that I will get confirmation email. 7 days later (no confirmation) I try calling sales, it takes me 3 days of trying I'm told the order is still being processed........ This is just bulls****
Sales and customer service is just a joke, your guys will just disconnect me if they don't know how to help this happened 5! times
automatic voice machine (or whatever it's called) says that I can disconnect and chat online to get my problem sorted but as I understand You dont have business customer chat
calling business customer number will connect me to residential ( this happens probably 50% of the times)
waiting times are a joke (90 minutes to order mobile phones) on one occasion counter on my phone showed almost 2 hrs.
So your guy today told me he will get it sorted for me today and will call back, if he wont I'm gonna cancel all services and give your competition a call....
If Eir was to compete on the mainland with anyone You would be out of business in a year.
Regards
Bart
  • voice14
    Newbie Poster

Author

14 September 2017, 16:19

oh and I forgot to mention that I received eir survey, I was told that because of my dissatisfaction I will be contacted by eir team within 72hrs, that was 6 days ago...
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 170
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

15 September 2017, 15:30

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience you are having with the service. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you and I sincerely apologise for the customer journey on this.

I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention and will be more than happy to relay your feedback to the relevant team.

Can you please PM your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

-Balaji
  • Melanie.ohanlon

You can see here how much appreciation Melanie.ohanlon has received from other members.

comments: 1

17 September 2017, 09:00

Had a nightmare with customer services I've been over charged since back in July and not a single person will resolve the issue. I'm now decided to take legal advise. I have been in store and discussed this to be told I am 100 % being overcharged and I should speak to customer service but I get switch from dept to dept apparently your staff do this regularly when they can't be bothered to resolve an issue. Also I took screen shots of live chats as all they advised was to call 1901. Absolute joke!!! My contract for home and mobile will definitely be getting switch at the end of contract and I will be seeking compensation too. If anyone asks my opinion I waste no time in advising them to avoid at all costs.
  • voice14
    Newbie Poster

Author

17 September 2017, 09:12

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/courts_system/small_claims_court.html
    I recommend reading up on this, if I have any problem cancelling all services or will be charged anything that's where I'm gonna go.
  • voice14
    Newbie Poster

Author

29 September 2017, 19:14

Just an update:
    No contact from Balaji, still no mobile I ordered.
    My old acc number says it no longer valid, that Im being transered to fibre account, dont have the new acc number, just got an invoice that says 222e outstanding and the new invoice is -66e. I did setup direct debit, im looking at the letter now and the details are ok. And now I have no internet, probably disconected. What is wrong with you guys? Oh and the call center drops all the calls for 5pm althou it says you are working to 6. No comment.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 682
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

2 October 2017, 14:40

Hi voice14,

thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry you feel this way.

My colleague has received your PM and he'll be responding to your PM shortly.

Apologies for the delay.

-Vaishali
  • darthur1

You can see here how much appreciation darthur1 has received from other members.

comments: 1

6 October 2017, 19:07

Where do I start.

I order Eir back in May they claim that due to the fact that I live on a new development there is external ducting needed in order for the service to be installed and that they schedule us an expected completion date of 30/06/2017. Every couple of weeks I ring or email for some feedback/update. My emails dont get responded to the calls are useless as they have no information nor do they know how to elevate or who to contact to get further information. I have contacted the builder from the site and they have reassured that everything is complete and is waiting for eir to do a small bit of work to link us and other homes up to broadband, they are also having some trouble with Eir themselves as they are not fulfilling work agreed. So I ring today and find out they have of course pushed the completion date to the 31/10/2017. I decide to ring Vodafone to see if they can do anything, the say that there is a line going in but the line is restricted and wont even offer us a service.

What sort of service is this ?
    https://community.eir.ie/orders-faults-325/sales-and-customer-service-is-just-a-joke-295116#
  • Jamesr63
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Jamesr63 has received from other members.

comments: 7

10 October 2017, 17:13

voice14 wrote:

oh and I forgot to mention that I received eir survey, I was told that because of my dissatisfaction I will be contacted by eir team within 72hrs, that was 6 days ago...

I complained on 13th September told would have a resolution in 2 days and nothing only finally got a phonecall today with a paltry resolution and goodwill gesture. My deductions Eir don't care about their customers.
  • eir Prabhakaraneir Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

comments: 144

11 October 2017, 13:59

Hi darthur1,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about your customer journey you have gone through.

My sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you & I'll surely relay your feedback passed within the organization. I'm sure this is not the level of support eir aims to provide you.

Apologies again.

-Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

11 October 2017, 14:00

Hi Jamesr63,

My colleague has responded to your PM in regards to this.

Thanks. -Prabhakaran
  • Jamesr63
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Jamesr63 has received from other members.

11 October 2017, 14:11

eir Prabhakaran wrote:

Hi Jamesr63,

My colleague has responded to your PM in regards to this.

Thanks. -Prabhakaran

No they Havent..... Dont be LYING to me Prabhakaran

11 October 2017, 14:23

I'll pass this to my colleague & he will respond to your PM shortly.

-Prabhakaran
  • Jamesr63
    Occasional Poster

11 October 2017, 14:24

eir Prabhakaran wrote:

I'll pass this to my colleague & he will respond to your PM shortly.

-Prabhakaran

Apology accepted for lying to me Prabhakran
  • eir_Keveir_Kev
    Community Manager

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Kev has received from other members.

comments: 76
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

13 October 2017, 13:09

Hi @Jamesr63,

Have you not received a PM from the guys?

Kev
  • Jamesr63
    Occasional Poster

13 October 2017, 13:14

eir_Kev wrote:

Hi @Jamesr63,

Have you not received a PM from the guys?

Kev

Still waiting on a reply! Last Response was over 2 days ago.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)