Complaint about moving house department

Tags:
port ,

Paudie57

You can see here how much appreciation Paudie57 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

15 August 2017, 16:48

I have now been waiting over 2 weeks for my old phone number to be transfered to my new address. The new line has been installed, but everytime I ring the moving house department I get the same reply "my old number was not recognised, situation has been rectified the number will be switched over in 48 hours" after 48 hours no sign of switch, I ring up rinse repeat. The same bull**** everytime. It seems to me these people in this department do not check to see if the switch is being taken care of. I do not know if this is because there is a breakdown in communication with in Eir departmentally or these people just don't care.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1171
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 August 2017, 11:33

Hi Paudie57,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear this.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)