FTTH Loughrea (Solved)

Tags:

Guzzy101
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Guzzy101 has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

12 January 2018, 15:44

When will Fibre to the Home be installed in Loughrea Co. Galway
Solved. Read answer here:

I'd recommend giving our Sales team a ring on 1800 503 303 or free phone 1901 or click here to chat with one of our agents & they'll be able to assist you with this.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 January 2018, 17:42

Hi Guzzy101,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

Unfortunately, we'd be unable to provide time frame from here through this channel.

Can you please PM me your landline number, full postal address with eircode? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

15 January 2018, 13:38

Thanks for the details, Guzzy101.

I've checked your line & can see the maximum speeds are up to 40Mbits is available. I'd recommend giving our Sales team a ring on 1800 503 303 or free phone 1901 or click here to chat with one of our agents & they'll be able to explore the best options for you.

-Vaishali
  • Guzzy101
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Guzzy101 has received from other members.

Author

15 January 2018, 14:27

Hi Vaishali,

I already have Fibre (Fibre to the Cabinet) however my cabinet is 800m away. There is a closer cabinet at 300m but I would be wasting my time asking for my line to be moved to this cabinet. What I would like to know is, when will Fibre to the Home will be available at my location?
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

15 January 2018, 15:51

Unfortunately, we'd be unable to provide the timeframe for this through this channel, Guzzy101.

I would recommend registering your details on this link and as soon as the service is available to you, you will be notified.

-Vaishali
  • Guzzy101
    Newbie Poster

Author

15 January 2018, 16:22

Vaishali,

I have looked at that page and according to the icons every cabinet has fibre - it doesn't specify what type of fibre. Which channel do I need to contact to get a timeframe of when FTTH will be available?
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

15 January 2018, 17:05

I'd recommend giving our Sales team a ring on 1800 503 303 or free phone 1901 or click here to chat with one of our agents & they'll be able to assist you with this.

-Vaishali