Installing Lines (Solved)

Tags:

KathrynAnn
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation KathrynAnn has received from other members.

comments: 9
Author

12 March 2018, 23:06

We are moving to a new building soon&the contractor has informed us to contact Eir in order to do so. Every time I have rang I have been told we will be going into a new contract as a result. However we will be going with another provider. This provider also informs me that we need to contact you to pull lines over to new build. I am totally clueless and going from one person to another not knowing what to do! Any help is hugely appreciated!
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi KathrynAnn,

If you're moving house and if you wish to keep the eir services, then you'd be entering into a new contract and you'll be provided with the new account number. I'd recommend you to get in touch with our Moving Home team on 1901(freephone) and they'll be more than happy to assist you further on this.

Alternatively, you can also look at our help and support page here to find out what you need to know if you are moving home.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

13 March 2018, 12:27

Hi KathrynAnn,

If you're moving house and if you wish to keep the eir services, then you'd be entering into a new contract and you'll be provided with the new account number. I'd recommend you to get in touch with our Moving Home team on 1901(freephone) and they'll be more than happy to assist you further on this.

Alternatively, you can also look at our help and support page here to find out what you need to know if you are moving home.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)