New Build - Telephone Connection Request (Question)

Tags:

New Build Connection
Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation New Build Connection has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

11 July 2018, 14:16

Hi Folks,

I called and placed an order for a new telephone connection in June, as I am moving home to a new build, which needs a telephone line connected to the house, for internet, calls, etc.

I am still waiting for the telephone line to be installed in my house. Since my initial order, I have spent hours on the phone talking to multiple departments in Eir, from sales, to support, to Move Home, to billing, etc and have explained that a new telephone connection is required for my new home.

In that time 3 KNN engineers have visited but cannot install the phone line. This has been a very, very frustrating journey.

This week I was informed, by text, that my order has been cancelled. Again, I called support and after being passed through the merry go round of departments I was finally told my order could not be fulfilled. This has occurred a month after the Move Home team set my expectations that this would be a smooth transition. All houses in my area are connected to Eir - They have to be - It’s the only telephone connection that any household can connect to. No Eir, no telephone connection, no internet.

Please get in touch with next steps to support this request.

Regards,
Victor
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 July 2018, 11:25

Hi there Victor,

Sorry for the difficulties you've been gone through. Can you please PM your account number, full name and full postal address? I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

-Vaishali
  • New Build Connection
    Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation New Build Connection has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

12 July 2018, 17:26

Hi Vaishali,

Thanks, just sent you a message.

Thanks,
    Victor.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 July 2018, 10:06

I've received your PM and I'll respond to your PM shortly, Victor.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)