Depressed - Moved House (Question)

Tags:
line ,

gerrydaly
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation gerrydaly has received from other members.

comments: 5
Author

1 February 2017, 19:16

I'm depressed, I moved house and am very happy to get Eir into my new house but they are telling me they can't get the line into the house yet, I requested the move before Christmas. The problem is I'm on a package that is costing me a fortune and I can't continue waiting. When can I get out of this contract and just setup a different one for my two mobile phones. This is really depressing me and costing me a fortune. Also I seem to have two accounts which is adding to the stress, with one mobile phone on one account and two mobile phones on the other account even though I only have two mobile phones in total.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 949
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

2 February 2017, 16:00

Hi gerrydaly,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear this.

Is there an account number you can PM so that we can takea a look into this for you.

-Addy
  • gerrydaly
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation gerrydaly has received from other members.

Author

2 February 2017, 16:27

Hello eir_addy
    I'm doing this on a pc, can I pm you on a pc?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

2 February 2017, 17:12

No worries. If you click on my username you'd be able to send me private message.

-Addy
  • gerrydaly
    Occasional Poster

Author

6 March 2017, 10:33

How long should one wait before giving up on being connected with a landline so as to get broadband?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 March 2017, 15:47

Hi there,

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

-Addy

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)