free jersey? (Solved)

Tags:
order ,

rebelg
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation rebelg has received from other members.

comments: 14
Author

29 September 2016, 20:33

Constantly contacting to know the whereabouts of this free jersey I was promised on signing up. Is it common to have someone have to repeatedly contact you for whats beginning to result in a broken promise. And if this results in a breach of contract by Eir
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi guys

I'm just following up on with everyone here to confirm whether you received your codes and/or jerseys.

If you haven't, please PM me the following details....

1. Full account name
2. Account number
3. What agent you were dealing with in PM
4. PMs sent to agents

Looking forward hearing back from you all

-Kyle

View original comment
Show first post Hide first post
  • kieranq1980
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation kieranq1980 has received from other members.

comments: 8

9 October 2017, 21:55

I received an email on Friday at 15.30 telling me I wasn’t entitled to the jersey. 11 mins later I received an email telling me here is your voucher code! Only problem is they forgot to include the code. Again I complained and I eventually got the code. I fighting since Start of August about it. Keep fighting if you think you should get it. They are an absolute nightmare to deal with. Only for the free BT Sport I’d get rid of them. Dont even get me started on how they managed to give my landline number to another customer😀
  • Realkalmyk
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Realkalmyk has received from other members.

comments: 3

9 October 2017, 22:31

Hi Kyle, like I mentioned on previous comment, the code is not valid. "Adding of voucher code failed" message appeared while checkout. Is it possible to receive valid one? Thanks
  • supergills
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation supergills has received from other members.

comments: 2

10 October 2017, 10:25

The code that I received in my e-mail does not work on the lifestyle sports website. I get messages about adding the code failed wherever I attempt to use it in the checkout process. Would you kindly send me a code that does work? Thank you.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1221
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

10 October 2017, 11:18

Hi there everyone

@kieranq1980 - Glad to hear the code I sent you worked.

@InigoMontoya - Please bear in mind that unsolicited PMs might not get responded to so if you can send me all the information below in a PM, I will follow up on this for you

@Realkalmyk & @supergills - Would you mind sending me a PM with the following details, please?

1. Full registered name
    2. Account number
    3. Code you received
    4. Registered email address

Once I have all the information, I will escalate this onto that department on your behalf.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

10 October 2017, 15:06

Hi everyone

I just received confirmation to contact Life Style Sports Customer Care directly at 1890 989 938 where they will assist you with any issues you're having with your codes

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • Siobhan C

You can see here how much appreciation Siobhan C has received from other members.

comments: 1

12 October 2017, 11:46

Hi Kyle, any idea how I go about getting my code? I've been on "chat" with Eir an none the wiser.

Siobhan.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

12 October 2017, 12:18

Hi there Siobhan C

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

Would you mind sending me a PM with the details I requested in my response above and I'll have a look at this for you?

-Kyle
  • supergills
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation supergills has received from other members.

comments: 2

17 October 2017, 22:05

Hi,

I sent the jersey details requested by eir_Kyle a week ago and have still to get a reply from the 'appropriate team' and, from reading posts on this thread, I'm by no means the worst case.
    Would someone get a handle on this as, much like others seem to feel, this is beginning to look like a scam. I'm sure eir is happy assigning the appropriate resources to chasing a customer in breach of their contract so perhaps before the shoe is on the other foot, this mess can be sorted out in a professional manner rather than the way it is currently being being treated.

Thank you

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)