Newly bought handset & not working properly (Solved)

Tags:

Ljubavi
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Ljubavi has received from other members.

comments: 7
Author

24 September 2017, 01:35

Bought a sony experia on the twenty seventh of July. Didn't work well from the beginning. Brought it back to the shop several times. Fobbed off, needs a new sim etc. Eventually got it sent of for repair? Arrived back during the week (20th). Gone back the 23 rd, for the same issues it was originally sent for. emir, a bloody joke.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Martin,

I completely understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately, as with all repairs and replacements, you would need to continue to liaise with the store regarding that.

I apologise that we can't be of more help with that one from here but if there's anything else we can help you with, be sure to let me know.

-Kevin

View original comment
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 179
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 September 2017, 13:41

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Can you please PM your account number & exact query? I'll look into this for you.

-Balaji
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

25 September 2017, 18:44

Every body is sorry but and it's a big but. I have no phone and am out 180 euros. If you want to really help and I sincerely doubt it. Give me back my money, simple!
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

25 September 2017, 21:54

Very slow to reply Balaji. There again all you are giving is lip service. Sorry doesn't matter where a man is cheated out of 180 euros.
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

26 September 2017, 12:31

Now, cancelled the broadband and tv package this morning. Costly handset for Eir as well!
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 179
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

26 September 2017, 16:04

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way can you please PM your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

I understand your frustration Apologise for the inconvenience caused.

-Balaji
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

26 September 2017, 19:10

Again with the apologies, you lot have sold me a dodgy phone, I want my money back. Simple
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

26 September 2017, 20:20

My name is Martin Tyn dall, I bought the phone at the Eir store, Eyre square centre in Galway. No need for PM. Keep it open and public.
  • eir_Keveir_Kev
    Community Manager

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Kev has received from other members.

comments: 76
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Answer

27 September 2017, 16:29

Hi Martin,

I completely understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately, as with all repairs and replacements, you would need to continue to liaise with the store regarding that.

I apologise that we can't be of more help with that one from here but if there's anything else we can help you with, be sure to let me know.

-Kevin
  • Ljubavi
    Occasional Poster

Author

27 September 2017, 19:44

You could help, by passing on that message to the staff at the Eir shop, Eyre square centre, Galway. They are like a lighthouses in a desert, brilliant but useless.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 700
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

28 September 2017, 11:15

Hi there Ljubvi

Will be sure to pass your feedback onto them now

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)