replacement sim (Solved)

Tags:
payg , sim ,

marychristina101
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation marychristina101 has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

4 October 2017, 12:56

No matter what number I try phoning I cannot get talking to a person. My son got a replacement sim they told him in store they cannot register it he will have to do it online so we are trying since Friday we can login in to eir but cannot register so unable to activate the replacement sim which I'm sure can be sorted with a quick phone call..also my patter has lost his phone now and he also needs a replacement sim but I can't get talking to a real person I need the replacement sim in order to keep the number when we change over to vodaphone since eir have taken over reception is terrible and so is customer care I myself have also changed over to vodaphone..can someone please contact me to sort out these two simple issues
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Marychristina101,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'd recommend you to ring our team on 1747 for prepay & 1905/1901 for bill pay.

-Balaji

View original comment
  • marychristina101
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation marychristina101 has received from other members.

Author

4 October 2017, 12:57

Customer call back asap
  • eir Prabhakaraneir Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

comments: 144

4 October 2017, 15:43

Hi marychristina101,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about that.

Please be advised that if your replacement SIM is not activated you'd be unable to make a call, however, I'd recommend contacting our webchat team here & they'd be able to assist you with that.

I'm afraid, we'd be unable to arrange callbacks from here.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Prabhakaran
  • marychristina101
    Newbie Poster

Author

4 October 2017, 16:42

Thanks for the reply no we can't make calls.i clicked here on you message and it brought me back to this page..how do I contact your Web chat site is so confusing or do you have a free call number it would be a so much quicker
  • eir Prabhakaraneir Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

comments: 144

4 October 2017, 16:47

I'm sorry about that, marychristina101.

I'd recommend ringing our care team on 1901(freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents.

-Prabhakaran
  • marychristina101
    Newbie Poster

Author

4 October 2017, 17:04

1901 is the billing department
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 125
    Answer

5 October 2017, 17:02

Hi Marychristina101,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'd recommend you to ring our team on 1747 for prepay & 1905/1901 for bill pay.

-Balaji

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)