Bad / Slow Broadband (Question)

B and B Ireland

You can see here how much appreciation B and B Ireland has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

22 March 2018, 15:53

We have looked for faster broadband and was told that it's on its way, that was over six ago.
We have been in touch with eircom / eir regularly since with some very small improvements since then, we are now at 11 Mbps download speed.
11 Mbps for 16 staff is very slow and damaging to our business.
What options do we have?
  • eir Thomaseir Thomas
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Thomas has received from other members.

comments: 51

26 March 2018, 10:28

Hi B and B Ireland,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir Thomaseir Thomas
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Thomas has received from other members.

comments: 51

10 May 2018, 14:02

Hi B and B Ireland,

We still haven't received any correspondence from since we requested details from you, so we are closing the thread.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, feel free to open a new thread.

Thanks

Thomas
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!