E-Fibre frustration (Question)

Tags:

R P

You can see here how much appreciation R P has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

10 August 2018, 14:59

Having contacted Eir by online chat, phoned Eir Sales and searched online for answers, my simple query remains unanswered. Why, despite there being three Efiber boxes within 20 meters to the east, west and south of my house and when everyone around me has Efiber, can I not get it in Monkstown, Co. Dublin? I don't want to be told (as everyone I've contacted so far has told me) that it's not available or that I can register my interest in getting it. I know all that. I simply want to know why everyone around me has it but my house hasn't. It's a simple query.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2203
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 August 2018, 09:53

Hi there R P,

I'm afraid the eir fibre would be individual to each line. It can be available in your area however not available at your address. Unfortunately, fibre availability is dependent on location and it is not unusual for some people within an area to be able to get Fibre and others not.

Can you please PM your landline number, full postal address with eircode? I'd be more than happy to check this for you.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)