free jersey? (Solved)

Tags:
order ,

rebelg
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation rebelg has received from other members.

comments: 14
Author

29 September 2016, 20:33

Constantly contacting to know the whereabouts of this free jersey I was promised on signing up. Is it common to have someone have to repeatedly contact you for whats beginning to result in a broken promise. And if this results in a breach of contract by Eir
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi guys

I'm just following up on with everyone here to confirm whether you received your codes and/or jerseys.

If you haven't, please PM me the following details....

1. Full account name
2. Account number
3. What agent you were dealing with in PM
4. PMs sent to agents

Looking forward hearing back from you all

-Kyle

View original comment
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

comments: 449

30 September 2016, 14:19

Hi rebelg

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you feel this way and apologies for the inconvenience.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

Thanks
    Monica
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 October 2016, 13:21

I sent a pm yesterday and still no response.
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 October 2016, 13:25

There isnt one person in eir competent to deal with customer issues. You lot are a joke
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

3 October 2016, 11:34

Jersey update: Im beginning to think if i walked to whatever country these jerseys are manufactured i may get it quicker. So far the farcical customer service either ignore you or tell you lies. The person who responded above asked to pm. I did then she ignored me. Im starting to think maybe its me. Facebook people keep mentioning escelating the issue. Where im not sure. Some higher power or something. Anyway still no jersey and still no customer service.
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

3 October 2016, 13:05

Hi rebelg

I'm sorry you feel this way and apologiese for the inconvenience.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.

I have responded to your PM.

Thanks
    Monica
  • EirWeGoAgain
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation EirWeGoAgain has received from other members.

3 October 2016, 15:50

Also waiting for my Free Jersey. Signed up to a new Bundle and promised a Jersey 53 days ago. Fiber and TV was eventually installed for me 28 days ago. (I won't even go into the whole hullabulloo about going through the ordering and installing process). Still haven't heard anything about my Free Jersey. Contacted Customer Support who said to wait another 3 to 4 days for an email. I wait with baited breath!
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

3 October 2016, 16:13

I was told i would get a voucher around 3 weeks ago. Plenty of people claim to be looking in to it but nobody actually knows. Its one hell of a frustrating customer service process!
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

3 October 2016, 16:15

Im waiting for the jersey weeks, or at least for an answer on this issue. Not just since friday! In the mean time im googling how to make a jersey to see if i can maybe make my own. Cant be as hard as getting an issue sorted by Eir!
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

3 October 2016, 17:50

Just recieved an update on fb. It was basically an update to say they have no update. Ha ha. You couldnt make it up. Im going to use this thread as a personal diary for jerseygate. I wonder how many months i will be posting. Thinking of going on a diet. Might lose a few stone in the meantime. I wonder what next seasons United jersey will look like.
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

3 October 2016, 18:59

Hi rebelg,

I can completely understand your frustration and apologise for all experience and trouble you had on this.

Regards,
    Monica
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

4 October 2016, 13:13

Day 18 in my quest to find out as to the whereabouts of the jersey used to lower this sucker in to a contract. So far the issue has been escalated to a phantom department on around 6 occasions. Everyone understands my frustration yet nobody does anything to solve it. Im wondering is there some sort of a burmuda triangle between departments where communications vanish in to thin air. So far countless apologies, countless escalating and absolutely nothing being done. I reckon Brexit will be done and dusted by the time this is sorted. And possibly another few countries will have left in the meantime.
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

4 October 2016, 13:59

Another P.M received and another update to tell me they still have no update. Apparently I'm on a customer journey. So when they offer you a freebie and fail to honor it and let a customer go weeks without an answer to what is a basic question they call it a journey? One of the few buzzwords they learn in their employee training no doubt! You couldn't make this stuff up. :8
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

4 October 2016, 18:23

Hi rebelg

I'm sorry you feel this way and apologies for the inconvenience.

I can assure you this is not the level of service Eir aim to provide and I'll be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

I'll get back to you at once I have an update on this.

Thanks
    Monica
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

4 October 2016, 18:40

Did you know 10% of Russias government income comes from the sale of Vodka!
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

5 October 2016, 15:46

Day 19 and another pm. The usual apology and promise to provide an update once the fictional department dealing with the query look in to it. Im wondering how many days it takes. Or weeks or months. Maybe the policy is keep fobbing them off until they go away. How many Eir-heads does it take to answer a question? Who knows! Apologetic lot though. They like to apologise everyday for having no info or clue whatsoever.
  • EirWeGoAgain
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation EirWeGoAgain has received from other members.

10 October 2016, 17:42

I initially signed up for an Eir Bundle with a free Jersey 60 days ago! I contacted Customer Support last week and I was told to wait 3 or 4 days for an email regarding my Free Jersey. A patient 7 days later and still no email. Is this a scam?
  • rebelg
    Occasional Poster

Author

10 October 2016, 17:47

No to be fair i dont think its a scam. I do however think its sheer incompetence and simply awful customer service. The one thing I will say is your wasting your time getting anyone from this community or facebook to sort anything out as they no little or nothing about anything.
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

10 October 2016, 19:49

Hi EirWeGoAgain,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and I'm sorry you feel this way.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

Thanks
    Monica
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

10 October 2016, 19:52

Hi rebelg

I'm sorry this has casued you to feel this way and apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Monica
  • EirWeGoAgain
    Occasional Poster

13 October 2016, 12:41

This is a pure scam, you have to chase and chase Eir to get the free Jersey you were promised. They hope that most customers will just forget about it or let it go. Before I became an Eir customer, I'd heard about the poor customer service but they really live up to their reputation. They invest millions in re-branding their new name which they then proceed to drag through the mud with their awful customer experience!
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

13 October 2016, 13:57

Hi EirWeGoAgain,

I'm sorry you feel this way and apologies for the inconvenience.

I can assure you this is not the level of service Eir aim to provide and I'll be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

I'll get back to you at once I have an update on this.

Kind Regards,
    Monica
  • Brick Top

You can see here how much appreciation Brick Top has received from other members.

comments: 0

14 October 2016, 03:42

I signed up with Eir on the 01/09 and was promised a free premier league jersey of my choice from Lifestyle Sports after my cooling off period ended. Well my cooling off period ended exactly one month ago today, and after being in contact with several customer support agents and listening to endless false promises, I'm quickly losing patience. Apparently my inquiry has been escalated to the "appropriate team" several times yet I've been waiting patiently for 4 weeks now and I still haven't received an email or voucher or even an acknowledgment from anybody from Eir, that's absolutely appalling customer service. So my question is, am I even getting the jersey at this stage?
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

comments: 1083
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

14 October 2016, 17:33

Hi Brick Top,

I have responded to you on boards.ie and will liaise with the online team on your behalf in relation to your query.

Thanks,
    Pamela
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • siwhelan

You can see here how much appreciation siwhelan has received from other members.

comments: 1

18 October 2016, 12:03

Hi,

Never received my voucher code for my Jersey?
  • eir_kittyeir_kitty
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_kitty has received from other members.

comments: 335
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

18 October 2016, 12:39

Hi siwhelan,

Thanks for your post :)

Can you PM your account number and the name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Kitty

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)