Get refund from final bill (Question)

Tags:
refund ,

Gary_Carroll
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Gary_Carroll has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

10 August 2018, 09:03

Hi, I got a recent email notification saying that my account is in credit and that i can access my bill on myeir. As my account is closed I cannot access the bill. How do I go about getting the refund specified in the email?

Thanks,
Gary
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2203
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 August 2018, 10:36

Hi there Gary_Carroll,

Can you please PM your mobile number or account number? I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

-Vaishali
  • Gary_Carroll
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Gary_Carroll has received from other members.

Author

10 August 2018, 11:03

PM sent
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 August 2018, 12:14

I've received your PM and I'll respond to your PM shortly, Gary_Carroll.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 August 2018, 17:34

Thanks for the details, Gary. I've looked into your account and can see that your account is in credit of €23.64. I'd recommend clicking on the following link to chat with one of our web chat agents and they'll be more than happy to assist you with the refund.

-Vaishali
  • Gary_Carroll
    Newbie Poster

Author

10 August 2018, 17:59

Hi Vaishali, I've tried the chat function the past two days and have been disconnected three times and left holding for 20 minutes without response. Is the Web chat operating correctly at present as is prefer not to waste my time again
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 August 2018, 09:59

I've checked from my end and can see that our chat service is available now, Gary_Carroll.

Sometimes during busier periods, it may take a longer time to connect to an agent. If you would get in touch with them, they will be more than happy to assist you with this.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)