Eir TV costs (Question)

ftakeith
Frequent Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith has received from other members.

comments: 82
Author

7 October 2016, 12:55

How much is Eir TV's essential costs after the first free 6 months?

I phoned Eir Customer care/ Sales last night at 7pm last night
The agent told me firstly its €15 per month

But I corrected him its €10 per month

Can anyone clarify please

I know the prices will go up in 12 months

I am going to wait until Saorview Connect begins

I have saorview/freesat/netflix/Now TV
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

comments: 457

7 October 2016, 13:52

Hi ftakeith

You can check this link click here which gives you information on charges of the eir vision packs.

Regarding the Saorview, I have relayed your feedback onto the relevant team and this may be implemented in the future architecture.

Regards,
    Monica
  • ftakeith
    Frequent Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith has received from other members.

Author

7 October 2016, 17:04

BT TV in the UK use the UK Freeview system

Eir TV should connect with Saorview
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

comments: 457

10 October 2016, 17:07

Hi ftakeith

Thanks for your post. :)

I'll make sure this feedback is relayed the organisation to have a closer look on this.

Regards,
    Monica
  • ftakeith
    Frequent Poster

Author

6 January 2017, 16:54

I have Eir TV's Essential Package free for 12 months between Nov 2017 to Nov 2018

Eir TV's Essential Package is about €12 per month and its another €5 per month for the HD tv channels in Eir TV's Essential Package.

Eir TV's Essential Package costs are not stated anywhere on www.eir.ie, the costs are only stated in my bill's PDF.

Eir TV's Essential Package costs should be stated online as its great value for money

Eir TV's Essential Package along with Now TV's Entertainment Pass gives you the complete pay TV service on the cheap

I only got Eir TV's Essential Package for the Eir Sport Pack as I have Freesat/Saorview/Now TV's Entertainment Pass and limited netflix

I hope in 2017, Eir TV has a new TV box that takes in account the new Saorview Connect service

Ask Glenn Killane, the CEO of Eir TV about Saorview Connect

Saorview Connect with Eir TV would counter Sky Q for the future
  • ftakeith
    Frequent Poster

Author

16 January 2017, 12:02

Eir TV should add Netflix to the Eir TV platform like Virgin Media TV and Vodafone TV

This will future proof Eir TV and if Eir TV connects its future boxes to Saorview Connect, it will have a better alternative to Sky Q
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 627

16 January 2017, 16:01

Hi ftakeith,

Thanks for your Input. I'll relay your feedback to the relevant team.

- Addy

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)