Accessing Webmail Server - Incoming (Solved)

Tags:

ChrisjC
Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation ChrisjC has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

1 May 2015, 10:17

Is there any issue with access to incoming webmail server? Mail can only accessed from Eircom site. Native e-mail app and Gmail on Note 4 are only syncing mail to end of March. Later mail was synced previously. All settings are confirmed correct and account has been deleted and reinstated.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi ChrisjC

I have spoken to our support team about this for you & we have no instances reported to us so far however our webmail support team have advise its best to call into them on 1530 277 100 they will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Ash

View original comment
  • eir Asheir Ash

You can see here how much appreciation eir Ash has received from other members.

comments: 1248
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Answer

1 May 2015, 15:22

Hi ChrisjC

I have spoken to our support team about this for you & we have no instances reported to us so far however our webmail support team have advise its best to call into them on 1530 277 100 they will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Ash

_________________________________________________________________________Common questions answered here!Click here to PM me
  • newsmedia
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation newsmedia has received from other members.

comments: 2

25 November 2016, 18:37

For the past 24 hours I have been unable to access any of my eircom.net emails accounts either by email client or webmail.
  • Dee26
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Dee26 has received from other members.

26 November 2016, 09:58

I cannot receive emails on my iPhone. I updated my software to iOS 10.2 recently. I was always able to sign into eir webmail page and check my emails there before but I can't do that either. I can't go down the change password route as I cannot access mail anywhere to do that. I left all my details on eir web chat and they said they would forward it to security and they would phone me but I haven't heard anything. I really need to access my emails.
  • Dee26
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Dee26 has received from other members.

26 November 2016, 10:56

I have tried using the immediate help web mail chat for over a week it is absolutely ridiculous. So frustrating.
  • newsmedia
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation newsmedia has received from other members.

26 November 2016, 11:00

There was an issue with the service - not sure if was related to the breach and hack of a few days ago. Seems to be fixed now.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 941
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

28 November 2016, 12:55

Hi Dee26,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

We've been made aware of the issues with our email servers & our support team is currently looking into this & hope to have it resolved it ASAP.

Apologies for the Inconvenience.

Regards,
    Addy
  • jjof
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation jjof has received from other members.

6 December 2016, 12:33

case id 2416531, have been in contact with your support process a number of times to no avail. Now i can't access support ! i recently moved to vodaphone , however my last bill stated it had approach 50 euro credit . no access tooth's either. Will i ever get access to my email again . jjoflynn@eircom.net and it has been in use for over 15 years . Could I have access to my emails again ?
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_shruthi has received from other members.

comments: 459

7 December 2016, 15:55

Hi there,

I've responded to your other thread in relation to this.

Thanks,
    Shruthi.
  • kildysart show

You can see here how much appreciation kildysart show has received from other members.

comments: 1

11 July 2017, 13:40

Hi there,

I'm trying to locate the password for an eircom.net email address for our community organisation. The email a/c has always been accessed from one computer using outlook. It was sent up about 12 yrs ago so no one remembers the password. I'm also not able to enter email address on eir to log in on any other device. We are changing to a new PC and would like to still be able to access our emails. *************@eircom.net
    Thanks
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

11 July 2017, 14:52

Hi Kildysart,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid, we'd be unable to assist you with this from here.

I'd recommend contacting our technical team on 1890 260 260 or 1901 (freephone) or chat with an agent here and they'll be able to advise you on this.

I've removed your email details from public post and would recommend not to post any personal details in public due to data protection reasons.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)