Can't log in to account (Question)

Tags:

Fennetec

You can see here how much appreciation Fennetec has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

11 September 2017, 21:59

There are over 76 comments on not being able to log into accounts going back over a month - your reply being, you are fixing it. WHEN I can log in on mobile but pdf format does not allow me to download bill for vat reclaim. fix it, When? How many more are getting the message "Something went wrong"
  • mike35
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation mike35 has received from other members.

comments: 2

11 September 2017, 22:16

What just happened this evening? From about 19:30 this evening it was impossible to log in to my web mail. kept getting message that my log in was not recognized. log in was correct. Chat support disappeared too. After about a half hour, around 21:14 everything suddenly came back to normal
  • eir Prabhakaraneir Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

comments: 107

12 September 2017, 17:07

Hi Fennetec,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about that.

We're currently experiencing issues with My eir & our technical support team is working on it. It will be up & running within 24 -48 hours.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

12 September 2017, 17:09

Hi mike35,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that you're unable to login with webmail.

I'd recommend contacting our technical support on 1890260260 or 1901 (free phone) or click here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/ to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Prabhakaran
  • mike35
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation mike35 has received from other members.

comments: 2

12 September 2017, 21:14

Prabhakan, thanks for replying however, if you took the time to read my post more closely, you would notice that the problem mysteriously resolved itself after about a half hour. My question was why this had happened and what was going on.During that time I also said the chat now service was not available either. So I could not contact chat now service. The 1890 number does not work outside the country. I am currently away from Ireland for a while and if there is no normal landline number provided then it is impossible for me to contact support. So I am still none the wiser as to what happened!

13 September 2017, 15:39

Apologies for the inconvenience, mike35.

Can you PM your exact query with the account number? I'll look into that for you.

-Prabhakaran

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)