Email not being delivered (Solved)

Tags:

john_syla
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation john_syla has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

14 November 2017, 15:59

Hi,

I'm getting a bounce backs when I try to receive any emails from an online job board that send to anyone with @eircom.net account:

delivery temporarily suspended: host
mail1.eircom.net[159.134.198.135] refused to talk to me: 554 avas00
Cloudmark Gateway 550 Access denied due to AUP violation.

The emails are coming from irishjobs.ie domain.

I can post email headers if you like.

Thanks,
John
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there John_syla,

Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry to hear this.

As we are unable to troubleshoot Webmail issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. Just provide only the Eircom email address & they won't ask for your account details. Alternatively, you can contact them at wmsupport@eir.ie from an alternate email address and they will be able to assist you further.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

15 November 2017, 11:34

Hi there John_syla,

Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry to hear this.

As we are unable to troubleshoot Webmail issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. Just provide only the Eircom email address & they won't ask for your account details. Alternatively, you can contact them at wmsupport@eir.ie from an alternate email address and they will be able to assist you further.

-Vaishali
  • john_syla
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation john_syla has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

15 November 2017, 12:20

Thanks Vaishali,

I'm contacting the support team now.

Kind Regards,
    John
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

15 November 2017, 12:46

No worries, John.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)