Hotmail account (Question)

Tags:

rook66

You can see here how much appreciation rook66 has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

17 June 2016, 07:36

I am not receiving email sent from eircom.net to my hotmail account
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

comments: 807
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

17 June 2016, 10:56

Hi rook66,

Thanks for joining the eir community.
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm afraid we would be unable to assist with Hotmail issues, I would recommend troubleshooting this with the Hotmail team.

-Pamela
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • rook66

You can see here how much appreciation rook66 has received from other members.

Author

17 June 2016, 13:24

Thanks Pamela, This problem is only with eircom.net senders, the mail is not going to the junk mail folder and is not being returned to the sender. (bouncing)
  • eir_Ciaraeir_Ciara
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Ciara has received from other members.

comments: 337
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

17 June 2016, 13:33

Hi rook66,

I am afraid this would be an issue with your hotmail account. You will need to contact the hotmail support team and advise them of this.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • jmcd
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation jmcd has received from other members.

11 September 2017, 13:23

I think you are going to have to take some responsibility here on this one.
    Using your webmail service, if I sent an email to a hotmail.com address by typing the address, it goes nowhere. However, if I reply to an email from a hotmail.com address, the email will be delivered. Completely unsatisfactory.
    J
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 179
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

11 September 2017, 14:07

Hi There, I've responded to your other thread.

-Balaji
  • Beldub

You can see here how much appreciation Beldub has received from other members.

3 December 2017, 17:03

I would like to know the answer to this as well , from someone who has an idea of what they are talking about - the issue is on your side as the email never leaves the smtp sever (tried both mail1.eircom.net & mail2.eircom.net) - hotmail.com addresses are not recognised as valid email addresses by the eircom outgoing server
    I can send & receive from any other email account (gmail, yahoo, my work address etc) and I can receive from an hotmail account _ I just can to send to a hotmail address and this is the same no matter what client I use - even i access my email after signing in from your website
    it is pretty unsatisfactory that me and others can't get a coherent answer or resolution
  • eir_Gowthameir_Gowtham
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Gowtham has received from other members.

comments: 18

4 December 2017, 16:06

Hi Beldub,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

If you face any issues with your webmail, please get in touch with our support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

Alternatively, you could email your issue to wmsupport@eir.ie from an alternate email address and they will be able to assist you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Gowtham

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)