Unable to access webmail (Solved)

Tags:

Fiona Dunboy
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Fiona Dunboy has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

30 September 2017, 11:28

I can't acess my
webmail account.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there everyone

So sorry to hear you're all experiencing difficulties.

If you just click here you will see all the information we have on "Webmail" and will answer a lot of your questions. This has helped a lot of our customers without ringing in.

You can contact our Tech Team at 1890260260. Just provide only the Eircom email address & they won't ask for your account details Alternatively, you can contact them at wmsupport@eir.ie from an alternate email address and they will be able to assist you or our Webchat Team here for a one-on-one chat session by clicking on "Chat with us"

Hope this helps

-Kyle

View original comment
  • Fiona Dunboy
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Fiona Dunboy has received from other members.

Author

30 September 2017, 11:33

I am unable to talk to eir support as I am a former customer. I rely on this email account. Had I been notified that this would happen, I could have taken preventive action.
    When I log in I'm told my password does not work. But I'm using one I have not changed.
    What can I do to fix this, please?

I need to fix this urgently. I have been trying to fix this for several days, with no success.
    Help!
    Thanks
  • red legion

You can see here how much appreciation red legion has received from other members.

comments: 0

30 September 2017, 14:18

Though I posted this didn't show up
    Have 2 emails one works fine other one says login not recognised (since monday)both in use weekly the login one also is bouncing (mail can't be delivered )can't rambert exact wording .didn't reset password given it is bouncing back mail .different issue involved here I think?
  • caoimhe3

You can see here how much appreciation caoimhe3 has received from other members.

comments: 1

1 October 2017, 19:47

My email address which is ...........t is used for work and all personal issues.
    The email has been down for the past 10 days and I am finding it very frustrating and difficult to deal with.
    For example, all my engineer reports are contained there and I simply cannot access them.
    Lots of other very important information is stored and trying to be sent to me for the past three days and I cannot get it.
    What is the problem with eircom.net email addresses?
    When will it be fixed?
  • hellsbells1
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation hellsbells1 has received from other members.

comments: 2

1 October 2017, 21:49

Exactly the same issue, cannot access a help line as I only have email, don't have any other account so no account number to input. No one replies on chat and the phone number only works if you have an account no. Seems like there are some here with the same issue but only one resolution thus far that I can see and that was using chat which for me at least didn't work as no one responded. Very poor support, if Eir don't want to facilitate webmail they should just come out and say it and give people a chance to migrate everything over to gmail or similar.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 682
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

2 October 2017, 15:17

Hi Fiona Dunboy,

Thanks for getting in touch & I'm sorry you feel this way.

Unfortunately, we are unable to troubleshoot any technical issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our technical support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or Click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Vaishali
  • Fiona Dunboy
    Newbie Poster

Author

2 October 2017, 15:42

Vaishali, thanks. But those numbers only work if you are an existing eir customer. Which I'm not.
    Have you any other ideas? Thanks. Fiona
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 700
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Answer

2 October 2017, 16:38

Hi there everyone

So sorry to hear you're all experiencing difficulties.

If you just click here you will see all the information we have on "Webmail" and will answer a lot of your questions. This has helped a lot of our customers without ringing in.

You can contact our Tech Team at 1890260260. Just provide only the Eircom email address & they won't ask for your account details Alternatively, you can contact them at wmsupport@eir.ie from an alternate email address and they will be able to assist you or our Webchat Team here for a one-on-one chat session by clicking on "Chat with us"

Hope this helps

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • hellsbells1
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation hellsbells1 has received from other members.

comments: 2

4 October 2017, 16:46

It's hardly "solved" when the wmsupport@eir.ie help desk come back with "it's a technical issue and we're working on it"-what for the last 10 days? As a work around you can import emails from your eircom account to your gmail account. You can check out the "accounts and import" section in gmail settings. It will ask for your eircom email address and the incoming server which is: webmail.eir.ie. It will only import emails not folders containing emails unfortunately but at least you will receive any new emails from you eircom account as a work around.
    It appears to me that the eir webmail browser interface page in not working properly but the accounts are ok as gmail or indeed outlook if you had it can access the emails.
    Wouldn't be holding my breath for Eir to fix the issue either even though it's their web page and if other email programs can access the server surely they can point their own web login page in the right direction?
  • Gordon1
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Gordon1 has received from other members.

4 October 2017, 21:17

i am trying to setup webmail in outlook 2016.None of the settings provided hy tech support work.
  • Dorob

You can see here how much appreciation Dorob has received from other members.

5 October 2017, 14:41

Hi, over the last few weeks I cannot send emails to hotmail.com accounts. Emails bounce back with following message: Please advise.
    This is the mail system at host mail.modeltele.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[65.55.37.72] said: 550 SC-001
    (COL004-MC1F17) Unfortunately, messages from 185.58.19.235 weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 682
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

6 October 2017, 12:29

Hi there Gordan1 & Dorob,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you just have a look at the top of the page where it's marked "best answer" where you will find everything you need for your query.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any other queries, please let me know.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)